Projects » Build
BUILD NIGERIA PROJECT
Good governance is taking into consideration the view of the minority, putting into decision-making the voice of the most vulnerable in the society, as well as being responsive to the present and future needs of society. The Following Sleeves Up programs seek to enforce good governance at all levels of government, for the benefit of society.
- PRIVATE PUBLIC DOMAIN SEARCH(PPDS): A program that seeks to instil by enforcement, good governance through an active campaign against corruption and nepotism within the public sector and publicly quoted companies operating in Nigeria.
- FORUM FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF NATIONAL SOLUTIONS (FDNS): A program that seeks to encourage the development of solutions to common problems of the Nigerian state, by pulling together people of like minds dedicated to a united strong Nigeria.
- COMMITTEE FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE BY ELECTIONS(CDCE): A program that seeks to institute good democratic practices by encouraging the right candidates, as well as enforcing electioneering laws, watching and protecting the votes of the electorate.
- YOUTH DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM(YDAP): A program that will develop a fund to assist as many deserving needy youth as possible by scholarships, won through exams that promote excellence amongst Nigerian youths. It is one thing to dream and have a vision, it’s another to achieve that dream. Many youths envision themselves being successful in projects they dream to embark upon, but the resources to bring this dream to reality are limited/scarce. The YDA Program aims to help them realize their vision by providing the needed resources.
- RESTORE NIGERIA OUTREACH PROGRAM (RNOP): Great nations have highly educated, skilled and creative people. The world is undergoing changes that make it much more difficult to thrive without skills and tools that a high quality education provides. RNOP seeks to reach out to the next generation that can restore Nigeria to its true glory, through lectures and interactive sessions with students and young graduates, as well as create Nigeria Consciousness groups in tertiary institutions and secondary schools.
- YOUTH DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM(YDAP): A program that will develop a fund to assist as many deserving needy youth as possible by scholarships, won through exams that promote excellence amongst Nigerian youths.
The statistical data on the ever increasing maternal and infant mortality rate in Nigeria is pathetic . In Nigeria, children under five die every year as a result of avoidable causes such as malnourishment, poverty, inadequate health care etc. Sleeves Up Youth Empowerment Foundation aims at giving the youths a fighting chance from the cradle, by: Assisting with infant care to prevent infant deaths. Making health care accessible to pregnant women Educating pregnant women on the importance of health care to ensure that their lives and that of their unborn babies remain healthy.